Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hiding under phone booth

Finally, I reached Doha airport, after 7 hours of flight from Manchester.

When I walked down from the plane, first thing I did was taking off my jacket!

It is so so hot here, up to 40 Celsius degree I think..

Gotta wait 9 hours here till my next flight, what am I suppose to do?

Erm... Done window shopping in duty free shops...
Erm... Had my supper (1am here)..

I still left 6 hours to go... iPad and phone are running out of battery.. I need a plug!!

But I couldn't spot any in the restaurant... Sigh...

God treats me good enough, I found the plug but it's underneath public phone booth... swt..

Right now, I'm sitting on the floor charging all the electronic devices.. Pity huh?

I'm glad the airport provides free wifi, but nobody is online now as most of the Malaysian are sleeping at this hour..

Erm.. Grateful, at least someone in Denmark still whatsapp-ing with me..helps to kill the time a bit.

Listening to the song Home by Michael Bubble playing in the headphone, I can feel Malaysia is getting nearer!

I am coming back HOME!!

2 comments: